Sunday, October 4, 2020

MARCY'S THOUGHTS- NONNA MARCY'S MUSINGS- MOTHER NATURE IS PAINTING MICHIGAN!!


 There's so much beauty to be seen this time of year!  From the air, the road, and waterways - it's truly a feast for the eyes!  It's hard to choose what to share!  Forgive me if I put you in "Autumn Overload"!  








                                      There is yet more to share!  That will be for another day!

                                     Until next time, Dear Readers!  

                 Remember- No Pandemic Can Take The Beauty Out Of A Michigan Autumn! Take a drive through the back roads and see for yourselves!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

MARCY'S THOUGHTS- THE PAST THAT HAUNTS US!

 From time to time I'm haunted by the difficulties I had in my past!   My anger for these events well in my chest, making me frustrated ...