Friday, October 30, 2020

MARCY'S THOUGHTS- THE PAST THAT HAUNTS US!


 From time to time I'm haunted by the difficulties I had in my past! 

 My anger for these events well in my chest, making me frustrated that I didn't handle them differently! That there are people in the world capable of great cruelty!

In these moments, I try to remember that the pain, mistakes, and trauma are all a part of who I am now. Wisdom comes from these experiences.

I thank whatever God there be that I survived those times.

And I repeat to myself- "That was then, this is now. That was then, this is NOW"!


No matter what we've experienced, what mistakes we've made, we have today- And today we can be wiser, perhaps more gentle with ourselves and others.  Today is a new opportunity to do the right thing, make better choices, and learn from the past.

So- I revel in "Today" and thank What Ever Power There Be for another opportunity to Love, Learn, Laugh, and Experience!

The Past was THEN-- This Is NOW!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for those encouraging words to begin my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Marge- You are most welcome! Thank you for your comment!
      Marcy Padrta
      aka Nonna Marcy

      Delete
  2. You Are a Highly Advanced and Compassionate Beacon of Peace and Renewal; reading this is like having my Spiritual Avionics updated. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Reader- Thank you for your comment! We all have memories that can haunt. Today is a new chance for different choices! Peace and Blessings!
    Marcy Padrta
    aka Nonna Marcy

    ReplyDelete

MARCY'S THOUGHTS- THE PAST THAT HAUNTS US!

 From time to time I'm haunted by the difficulties I had in my past!   My anger for these events well in my chest, making me frustrated ...