Tuesday, September 22, 2020

NONNA MARCY'S MUSINGS- MARCY'S THOUGHTS- THE PANDEMIC AUTUMN!


 I was feeling a bit down this morning!  For some reason I felt a bit mournful of the losses happening because of the Pandemic.   The questions about where we can go- what's available whirled in my brain! 

Are the Apple Orchards open?  Can we still get donuts and Cider?  What parks are still open?  Do you need to wear masks at the park if no one is around?  What about Halloween?

I stopped myself. Yes- there are losses. I long to hug my family- really HUG them!  I'd love to sit out at a cafe sipping coffee and watching the World go by without the hinderance and concern about the virus. I'd like to see people's faces!  Ha!

But we have a multitude of fun things available to us- and blessings this virus can't take away!  We have our Creativity!!  So make those Halloween pumpkins!


Nothing sooth's this Nature Lover's Soul as much as a drive through the country!  There's Beauty everywhere this time of year!  Mother Nature seems to be so forgiving of our Human tendency to take for granted the frailty of the Earth! 

                            Taken on a very misty morning!  Almost looks like a water color painting!












                                         And- of course, let's not forget Sunsets!


So- rather than to dwell on Pandemic losses, I choose to enjoy what this virus can't take away! And count my blessings for what I do have!

So that's my Morning Musings, Dear Reader!  Thank you for following along and being part of my journey!

            Until next time!  Look for the Beauty, the Positive, and know that this too shall pass!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MARCY'S THOUGHTS- THE PAST THAT HAUNTS US!

 From time to time I'm haunted by the difficulties I had in my past!   My anger for these events well in my chest, making me frustrated ...