Sunday, September 20, 2020

MARCY'S THOUGHTS- AUTUMN! MOTHER NATURE IS GETTING READY TO USE HER PAINT BRUSH!



    As I watched the clouds turn a beautiful pink last night I was also mindful of the chill in the air.  Michigan is getting ready for Autumn!

   I have always felt a bit sad when Summer is over!  It's my favorite time of year!  And yet, I also anticipate the glory of color that soon will be part of the coming season!


          Reds, golds, rich greens intertwine with the browns- often leaving us in breathless awe!




   






So as I say "Farewell for now" to my Summer, I look with anticipation to Mother Natures fantastic display of artistic wonder!

Until next time, Dear Readers!  Especially at this time of Pandemic difficulties and National Disasters, let's look for Beauty where ever we can find it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

MARCY'S THOUGHTS- THE PAST THAT HAUNTS US!

 From time to time I'm haunted by the difficulties I had in my past!   My anger for these events well in my chest, making me frustrated ...