Monday, September 14, 2020

MARCY'S THOUGHTS! - MY DREAMS ARE GETTING A BIT STRANGE!!

 


   This post will be a bit different than in the past!   Let's talk dreams!  I have read that dreams that are vivid in color and are remembered long after waking just may have a meaning or message to them! I even took a "Dream" class once which I found very interesting!  But not all dreams can be interpreted easily!

   Well- dear readers, I've got a strange one for you!!  Here goes! This one was from a few days ago!

   In my dream my son David and I are looking at a Flat to rent!  Only my son David was not the adult he is now.  He was about 12 or 13 years old! I remember two huge bedrooms and an old fashion kitchen with a deep farmers sink.  I don't remember seeing a living room!

   The landlord was showing us around.  In the dream I only saw him from the back as we went from room to room.  Then he showed us a huge room that looked to be a utility room!  But really large!  

   Right in the middle of the room was a bath tub!!  It was large- one of those old fashioned ones with feet. Directly above the tub was a large sky light!

   As David and I looked at the tub- sort of curious as to it's location in the room, the landlord proudly said how deep it was!  To show us the size of the tub he climbed in, sat down,  turned to us with a huge smile - opened his arms wide and said "What do you think!? Cool, eh?"   

It was Robert De Niro!!!!-----LOL!  WHAT!?

 I woke up!

   Robert De Niro????!!!  I''VE LOST MY MIND! Lol!

  Okay-- let's see.  Did I see him in a movie recently?  Nope.  Did I see big bath tubs with overhead sky lights lately?  Nope!   WHAT THE HECK!! LOL!!!

   So there you have it, Dear Readers!  I haven't a clue as to the meaning of this dream!  Perhaps it was the salami sandwich I had that night!  

Or the semi-isolation of this Pandemic is getting to my subconscious?? Who knows!   If you have any profound ideas on the subject, let me know! 

   ROBERT DE NIRO?????   HA!!  OH MY!


2 comments:

  1. Sorry Marcy I can't help you on this one. I did smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Reader!
      Yes- it certainly gave me a chuckle! I'm not questioning my sanity at this point, but if Robert continues to invade my dreams I know I've got a problem! Ha!
      Marcy
      aka Nonna Marcy

      Delete

MARCY'S THOUGHTS- THE PAST THAT HAUNTS US!

 From time to time I'm haunted by the difficulties I had in my past!   My anger for these events well in my chest, making me frustrated ...