Wednesday, September 2, 2020

MARCY'S THOUGHTS- WATER! A SOURCE OF LIFE! BEAUTY! POWER!

 Water! We humans are drawn to it! Sometimes it's soothing, with the lapping of the waves almost in tune with our heart beats! 


Sometimes it's exciting, as the Ocean waves crash against the shore!  And sometimes it's dangerous,  a force well beyond our control!

We walk the shores!  We fish, swim, sunbath, boat, and sail.  And absorb a bit of beauty along the way!  


Water is a part of our very being, some even say the source of our beginning!

There seems to be a harmony between  myself and Mother Nature when I'm near a body of water! It's as if I'm "Home" . There's almost an understanding how we, as Humans fit into the scheme of Life. 

We are Caretakers!  The water is our source of life, a necessity for all living things. And we are here not only to enjoy and consume, but to guard and protect! 

Let us all be mindful of the beauty, and power, as well as how fragile our Life Sources can be!

Thank You, Dear Readers for following along as I give way to my thoughts of Love for this beautiful Country and Planet we inhabit!  Until next time, Stay Safe, Stay Well,  And enjoy the beautiful World we all have inherited!

5 comments:

  1. Shaun-
    Thank you! Those were all taken during my meanderings in Hawaii and elsewhere! Hugs from afar!
    Marcy aka The Flight Nun

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willy-
    Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for following along!
    Marcy
    aka Nonna Marcy

    ReplyDelete

MARCY'S THOUGHTS- THE PAST THAT HAUNTS US!

 From time to time I'm haunted by the difficulties I had in my past!   My anger for these events well in my chest, making me frustrated ...