Sunday, August 23, 2020

MARCY'S THOUGHTS- THE SOOTHING SOUNDS OF WATER! NATURES LULLABY!




I have  been swimming since I was three years old. I always found the water to be soothing, almost tranquilizing!

And we all know how calming the sound of rain can be.




















There's Gentle Lapping of waves at Kensington Metro Park 














 

Even the Powerful Roar of waves in Hawaii have a mesmerizing effect!



















 





And recently- the soothing Rhythmical waves of Lake Huron- all almost sound like Mother Nature's Heart beat.

















I consider such soothing sounds a gift of Nature, a natural tranquilizer, and a reminder to sometimes just listen- and BREATH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MARCY'S THOUGHTS- THE PAST THAT HAUNTS US!

 From time to time I'm haunted by the difficulties I had in my past!   My anger for these events well in my chest, making me frustrated ...